A diplomat of the American embassy in Ukraine died in an accident in the United States
Sarah Joan Langenkamp oversaw law enforcement matters.
In the United States of America, Sarah Joan Langenkamp, who was an employee of the American embassy in Ukraine, died in an accident during her vacation. It is reported by ABC News .
As the journalists specified, Langenkamp was moving on a bicycle when a truck caught up with her. The woman died on the spot.
The accident happened on Thursday, August 25. The Volvo truck driver and Langenkamp were moving in the same direction at the time of the collision, US police said.
It is known that she headed the department for international drug affairs and law enforcement at the US Embassy in Ukraine.
At the moment, the details of what happened are being investigated.
Recall, the US Embassy in Ukraine urged its citizens to leave the country due to security threats.
- US may soon announce additional security assistance for Ukraine
- Biden to discuss Ukraine's arms requests with Zelensky
- Boris Johnson to lobby for Ukraine among Republicans
- US to speed up training of Ukrainian military
- 400 bodies still unidentified in Kharkiv region
- US military urged to prepare for another war