The main steps to bring Ukraine closer to victory were piled into the OPU
For six months Ukraine has been fighting for its independence and the return of its lands.
Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak named five main steps that will help our country win the war against the Russian Federation, destroying its economy and army. The head of the OP wrote about what needs to be done in his Telegram channel .
According to Yermak, five steps can bring victory closer:
- Recognition of Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism;
- strict visa restrictions for citizens of the Russian Federation;
- international control of oil prices;
- gas embargo;
- further deliveries of weapons to Ukraine.
These steps will help us defeat Russia, destroying its economy, army, and also deprive them of their desire to fight and blackmail the Western world, the head of the OP wrote.
Recall that Ukraine intends to return its territories, which were assigned to the country in 1991, including Kherson, Mariupol, Berdyansk, Luhansk, Donetsk, and Crimea.
It should be noted that on the night of August 13, Russian troops again opened fire on Zaporozhye, Kharkiv, Sumy, Sumy and Dnipropetrovsk regions.
- Satellite images show Russians preparing for new air attack on Ukraine
- Crime in Kiev dropped during blackout - National Police
- A third bomb discovered in Spain in the last two days
- Pentagon signs billion-dollar contract to supply NASAMS air defence systems to Ukraine
- NATO wants to invest in Soviet weaponry used by Ukraine
- Germany admits it actually contributed to the outbreak of war in Ukraine