The Ministry of Internal Affairs told where you can get information about captured Ukrainians
Unfortunately, the Ukrainian military is also taken prisoner by the Russians.
Law enforcement officers have allocated a separate telephone line for relatives and friends who are looking for Ukrainian defenders in Russian captivity. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine announced the start of the line's work.
They noted that if you suspect that a relative or loved one was captured, you should call the helpline of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: +38 089 420 18 66. You can also contact the Joint Center for Search and Release of Captives under the SBU. To do this, call one of these numbers:
- +38 067 650 83 32,
- +38 098 087 36 01.
Also, a person has the opportunity to send a request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, information can be obtained from the National Information Bureau. Call the hotline 1648 or the landline number (044) 287-81-65 if you are abroad. You can write an email to: email@example.com.
The search for those who could be taken prisoner is carried out by the Coordinating Headquarters for the Treatment of Prisoners of War. The necessary information can be provided to you by phone number (044) 428-62-74 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should be noted that the day before there was an exchange of prisoners between Ukraine and Russia. Unfortunately, thousands of Ukrainian prisoners of war remain in Russian captivity, because in total about 2.5 thousand people were captured from Azovstal, among them about 50 women.
- Explosions in Kursk region. Part of the region without power
- Bypassing sanctions against Russia would amount to a criminal offence - EU Council
- Putin was preparing to attack another country
- Russia has already spent a quarter of its annual budget revenues on the war with Ukraine
- Students from Africa tried to recruit for war in Russia
- Ukraine was able to return 12 more people from captivity