The Foreign Ministry told how to leave the occupied territories through third countries
Due to the threat to life and health, it is not safe to be in Crimea or other temporarily occupied territories today.
The press service of the Foreign Ministry explained how to leave the occupied territory through third countries. They also warned that it was dangerous to stay in the temporarily occupied territories, and at the first opportunity, they urged them to leave this territory.
First of all, the diplomatic department noted that one should refer to the interactive map of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the link in order to understand the conditions of stay in a particular country for Ukrainians who wish to leave the occupation.
You should clarify the conditions for entry and stay in the territory of a particular country, and you should also find the phone numbers and addresses of Ukrainian diplomatic missions or consulates in a particular country.
In particular, the Foreign Ministry emphasized that it is possible to leave the temporarily occupied territories through Georgia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
It should be noted that the Russian occupiers are holding pseudo-referendums in the occupied territories from September 23 to 27 on their accession to Russia. This decision has already been condemned by the EU, NATO, the US and a number of other countries.
- Ukraine returned from captivity 50 more servicemen
- In Mariupol people are dying of cold
- Satellite images show Russians preparing for new air attack on Ukraine
- Crime in Kiev dropped during blackout - National Police
- A third bomb discovered in Spain in the last two days
- Pentagon signs billion-dollar contract to supply NASAMS air defence systems to Ukraine