A military plane crashed in Crimea. According to preliminary information, it could be a Russian Su-34. According to the channel, the crash of the aircraft occurred on the border of the Raznodelnensky and Krasnoperekopsky districts at about 6 am. Eyewitnesses reported that the pilots managed to eject, and later they were allegedly taken away by the military. This is reported by the Baza Telegram channel with reference to eyewitnesses.
According to the newspaper, the crash happened in a field.
The reasons for the plane crash are still unknown. The invaders have not yet commented on the self-destruction of their fighter.
Recall that earlier the Ukrainian military shot down an enemy Su-34. A video was published showing the wreckage of a Russian aircraft.
- Danilov talks about where Russia might be trying to offensive
- In Melitopol, occupants force employees of state institutions to renounce Ukrainian citizenship
- CNS: Enemy detains hryvnya exchangers in temporarily occupied territories
- Russians search head of Majlis in Crimea
- Kherson OVA: Russian military fire at car near Goloy Pristan, child killed
- Russia continues pulling troops into Mariupol