Zaluzny spoke about the successes of the counteroffensive
Ukrainian troops continue to liberate the previously occupied territory of our country.
Since the beginning of September, Ukrainian fighters have already liberated 3,000 square kilometers of the territories of our country, previously captured by the Russians. At the moment, the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kharkiv region are located 50 kilometers from the border with Russia. This was stated by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny in Telegram.
The armed forces continue to liberate the territories occupied by Russia. Since the beginning of September, more than 3,000 sq. km returned under the control of Ukraine. In the Kharkov direction, we began to move not only to the south and east, but also to the north. There are 50 km left before reaching the state border,” Zaluzhny wrote.
Zaluzny also showed photographs showing the results of successful counter-offensive operations of our fighters.
These photographs show the results of the work of several units of the Armed Forces. In close cooperation, they dismissed the villages of Bayrak, Novaya Gusarovka, Shchurovka and Olkhovatka, - said the main traveler of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
At the same time, he noted that the capture of the powerful fortified areas of the Russian troops, which they proudly called "Moscow", "Omsk" and "Piter", made it possible to launch a counteroffensive on Balakleya, Izyum and Kupyansk.
- Ukraine to raise the age limit for contract military service for officers
- The military showed what Bakhmut looks like now
- Prisoner's confession: spreading petal mines in residential areas of Donetsk for the purpose of provocation
- Ukrainians want to serve subpoenas via messenger
- Ukraine may have UAVs with a range of more than 3,000 km - Danilov
- Reznikov tells when AFU will launch counteroffensive