Kiev metro launches patriotic art train
- Другие новости
- Kiev metro launches patriotic art train
Today, 9 March, the Kiev metro launched a patriotic art train decorated with drawings and words that have become symbolic during the full-scale invasion. The train will run on the red line.
This was reported by the press service of the Kyiv City Council.
The train was painted by artists of the Paint Hunters company, which professionally creates murals. As mayor Vitaliy Klitschko noted, no funds were allocated from the budget for this.
The metro also received humanitarian aid from the International Organization for Migration.
It is noted that the received items will provide Kyiv residents with a more comfortable stay in the metro during air raid alarms.
We do not stop improving the conditions of stay of Kyivers at underground stations of the underground during air-raid alarms. And today the Kiev Metro municipal enterprise has received humanitarian aid from the International Organization for Migration. It's 10 500 folding chairs, 1 500 blankets and 1 500 mattresses, - said Vitaliy Klitschko.
- a 75-year-old Japanese man, after living in the Kharkiv metro for 9 months, sold all his possessions and moved to live in Kharkiv
- Underground in Kiev partially halted for an hour due to power cuts
- Khreshchatyk and Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro stations in Kyiv reopen
- Berlin displays photos depicting the life of Ukrainians in the underground at the beginning of the war
- A man almost raped a girl in a Kyiv subway car