Vandals stole graffiti by a British artist in Kyiv region
In the Kyiv region, vandals have stolen graffiti by British artist Banksy.
This was reported by TSN.
The photo was published by eyewitness of the incident Serhiy Zhuk.
Vandals just cut off the famous #banksy artwork in front of our eyes," he wrote.
The man noted that law enforcers immediately arrived on the scene and detained the vandals. The eyewitness said that the thieves are "young well-off people".
Banksy created seven murals in various Ukrainian cities, including Kyiv, Irpin, Borodyanka and Gostomel.
- Brovary says goodbye to a girl and her mother killed in a helicopter crash
- State Emergency Service of Ukraine named the number of dead in the tragedy in Brovary
- Prosecutor-General to consider all possible versions of helicopter crash in Brovary
- Details emerge of abduction of Ukrainians from Bucha and Gostomel by Russian military
- Klitschko: Kyiv is under drone attack
- NBU issues commemorative medal "Kyiv region. Cities of heroes: Bucha, Gostomel, Irpen"