In Kherson, Russians are blackmailing doctors and forcing them to switch to payment in rubles
The city continues to collect passport data of residents.
The occupants demand that Kherson doctors sign a document stating that they will be paid in rubles, not hryvnias. This was reported by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense in Telegram .
In the temporarily occupied Kherson, representatives of the occupation administration put forward demands for ambulance workers to draw up statements of consent to work under the auspices of the "new government," the report says.
Scouts reported that when signing the document, the doctors agree to be paid in rubles. In case of refusal, they are given a temporary work permit with a warning about the possible dismissal at any time.
The scouts also reported that the occupiers are trying to establish training in the temporarily occupied Kherson. Among the priority measures - they painted the buildings of educational institutions with their symbols and hung out flags.
Activities to collect passport data of residents are also ongoing.
The occupiers are forcing all employees of communal enterprises and pensioners who receive so-called "humanitarian aid" to fill out questionnaires. Data is also collected from those who turn to the occupation authorities with any questions - registration of newborns, provision of medical care, mobile communication users.
Intelligence suggests that the collection of personal data is connected with the “referendum” planned by the occupiers.
- NBU issues commemorative medal "Kyiv region. Cities of heroes: Bucha, Gostomel, Irpen"
- Eyewitnesses report explosions in Kherson
- Russian occupants demolish high-rise buildings in Mariupol en masse: already damaged communications
- Russian army launches missile attack on Kramatorsk
- Occupiers bring teachers from Dagestan to Melitopol
- During the occupation of Yampol, Russian soldiers ate all the animals in the local zoo