In the "DPR" they want to shoot three captured foreigners
Killing prisoners is considered a war crime and has no statute of limitations.
The militants of the so-called “DPR” have kidnapped and will “trial” three foreigners who are facing the so-called death penalty. This is reported by the so-called “DPR Prosecutor General’s Office”.
The militants allegedly completed a "criminal investigation" against foreigners - British citizens Sean Pinner and Andrew Hill, as well as a citizen of the Kingdom of Morocco Saadoun Brahim.
According to the occupiers, three men "for a reward took part in the armed aggression of Ukraine to seize power in the" DPR ".
The first "court session" will take place in the near future.
The militants write that the three foreigners "may be given an exceptional measure of punishment - the death penalty."
Note that according to international law, this is a kidnapping, foreigners are prisoners there, and the "trial" has no legal force. Killing prisoners is considered a war crime and has no statute of limitations.
- How much damage the Russian aggression has done to Ukraine's environment has been revealed
- Shelling in the Kherson region. One person killed, two injured
- Two drones crash in Kaluga region
- The enemy shelled Kharkiv Region over the past 24 hours. There are casualties.
- NYT: war unleashed by Russia negatively affected pregnant women and newborns in Ukraine
- Which categories of Ukrainian doctors in the front-line territories received a salary increase?
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.