In Amsterdam, local authorities will force residents to rent out empty housing
In the capital of the Netherlands, the owners of empty housing will be obliged to rent it out. Otherwise, they will have to pay a fine.
NL Times writes about it.
Thus, local authorities will deal with the lack of housing.
What are the penalties? For ordinary citizens - 4500 euros. For professional landlords up to 9,000 euros.
I am glad that now we can better deal with this problem,” said Deputy Mayor Zita Pels from the public housing fund. “Empty houses are unfathomable these days. Therefore, we will make sure that the houses are livable again.
However, the city council has not yet approved this measure.
- Netherlands wants to buy Leopard 2 tanks from Germany to give to Ukraine
- Russians began to get rid of real estate in Crimea
- The first results of the Ramstein meeting: what aid will be given to Ukraine
- The Netherlands will give Ukraine two thousand bicycles
- Startup offers to live in houses made of plastic bottles