Ukrainian entrepreneurs exempted from paying taxes in Lithuania: details
Ukrainian entrepreneurs were allowed not to pay taxes in Lithuania. But there are several conditions.
Ain writes about it.
Many Ukrainian entrepreneurs moved to European countries after the start of a full-scale war. Lithuania accepted more than 60 thousand Ukrainian refugees.
The taxation of Ukrainian entrepreneurs-migrants abroad remains undefined in most EU countries. Ukrainian lawyers, with the support of the Ministry of Digital Transformation, work with each country separately to clarify the tax status of Ukrainian entrepreneurs.
Who can not pay taxes in Lithuania:
- FOPs who arrived in Lithuania after February 24, 2022;
- entrepreneurs who continue to carry out their activities on the basis of contracts concluded with clients in Ukraine before arriving in Lithuania. It is important that such persons do not enter into new contracts in Lithuania.
- Lithuanian president calls for transfer of fighter jets to Ukraine
- Study shows that only 9% of European businesses have left Russia
- Lithuanian Ministry of Culture proposes a "break" from Russian culture
- Budget fails: Putin's war to be paid for by Russian business
- Lithuania to increase military aid to Ukraine
- Musk wants to make participation in polls available only to paid Twitter subscribers