Satellite images show Russians preparing for new air attack on Ukraine
The Russian Federation is preparing to shell Ukrainian cities once again.
This is reported by Stopcor.
Up to 20 Russian strategic bombers are ready to strike from the Caspian Sea.
The Russians are actively preparing aircraft for another attack on Ukrainian territory. Current satellite images show unusual movement at a key Russian military airport. Experts see Engels-2 on high alert - and warn of a new heavy air attack on Ukraine," the article says.
Satellite images from Maxar Technologies and Planet Labs show increased aviation activity on the Russian side.
Nearly two dozen long-range Tu-95 and Tu-160 bombers are likely preparing for another attack.
- Kiev defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- Russians storm Bakhmut again
- Ukrainian intelligence reveals volume of trophy Russian equipment with AFU
- Biden to discuss Ukraine's arms requests with Zelensky