The Security Service has detained an informant of the Russian special services who was "hunting" ammunition depots of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in Kharkiv Region.
This was reported by the SBU press service.
It is noted that the intruder was gathering intelligence about the locations and movements of defence units in the Kupyansk district. First and foremost, in order to locate the storage locations of military equipment, weapons and ammunition of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
According to the investigation, the woman was involved in working for the Russian special services because of her husband who is on the territory of the aggressor country.
At present, the suspect has been notified on suspicion. She faces up to eight years in prison.
An investigation to establish all the circumstances of the crime is ongoing.
- Kherson OVA says how many homes already flooded after Kakhovka hydro-electric power plant blow-up
- Syrskyi talks about AFU advance near Bakhmut
- Ukrhydroenergo says when water from Kakhovka reservoir will peak
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.