Russian Federation plans to send 250 more medics and teachers to Ukraine
- Russian Federation plans to send 250 more medics and teachers to Ukraine
Local doctors and teachers refuse to work with Russians.
Russians lack doctors and teachers in Ukraine's occupied territories. Because of this, a new batch of doctors and teachers will be sent to the occupied territories from the Russian Federation. This was reported by the Centre for National Resistance.
In particular, the occupiers plan to deliver a new batch of doctors to the occupied regions of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhya.
We are talking about 250 "guest workers", including 125 doctors and 125 nurses," the report said.
In addition, teachers will be brought to the Kherson region, part of which is occupied by Russians.
The CNS stress that this situation has arisen because the local population does not want to cooperate with the invaders.
This illustrates well the level of support from the local population for the occupants, as there are fewer hospitals and schools in the region after the majority of the population left, and there are still not enough personnel who have agreed to cooperate with the enemy," the CNS noted.
- Foreign Ministry reveals how many countries supported the creation of a special tribunal over Russia
- Russia has become China's biggest oil supplier
- Whether pensioners from the temporarily occupied territories can receive their payments
- Kremlin officials banned from using iPhones
- Xi Jinping has already arrived in Moscow to meet Putin
- Occupiers threaten residents of temporarily occupied Kherson region with prison for lack of Russian passports