Rocket attack on Kramatorsk. What is known at the moment
The Russian strike on Kramatorsk damaged residential buildings, a kindergarten, a museum and an administrative building.
This was reported by the city council.
The Russian missile strike on the centre of Kramatorsk damaged residential buildings, a kindergarten, a museum and an administrative building. Residents of nearby houses felt strong vibrations from the "arrival". One person died as a result of the attack," the report said.
Number of wounded increased to 7 as a result of Russian shelling of Kramatorsk," Donetsk-based OVA reported
The Russians hit the city centre with a rocket, damaging nine multi-storey buildings, a kindergarten, a Sberbank building and two civilian cars. Municipal services and police are working at the site," the report said.
President Zelenski also commented on the incident:
The evil state continues to war on civilians. Destroying lives and leaving nothing human. Every blow that takes an innocent life must lead to a legal and just sentence punishing murder. This is the way it must be.
- Four-time world champion killed at the front
- Renowned mountaineer killed near Bakhmut
- Russia has increased the number of Kalibers in the Black Sea - AFU
- Russian winter offensive fails - British Ministry of Defence
- Defence Ministry says what is happening in Bakhmut
- General Staff update on Russian losses at the front