Rocket attack on Kiev: a teenage girl was killed
An enemy missile hits a residential building in the capital. There are fatalities.
This was reported by Kiev mayor Vitaliy Klitschko.
Dozens of people have been injured and there have been fatalities as a result of the enemy shelling of Kiev and the region.
Three people died as a result of today's rocket attack on the capital, including a 17-year-old girl. 11 residents of the capital were injured. 10 of them were hospitalized in medical facilities in the city. One injured person was treated on the spot," the report says.
Oleksiy Kuleba, Chairman of the Kyiv Regional State Administration, reports that multi-storey buildings in Vyshgorod and a private sector in Chabany have been hit.
More than 20 casualties, who are already being provided with all necessary assistance. Unfortunately, one casualty," the report says.
The Kiev region is reported to be completely de-energized. There is also partially no heating and water supply.
- Russian army shells Donetsk region en masse overnight
- Alla Pugacheva helps raise money to rebuild Ukraine
- Ukrainian embassies in different countries sent envelopes with animal eyes
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Another military fighter jet goes down in Russia
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea