The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted bill No. 6067.
According to the text of the bill, published on the website of the Verkhovna Rada, as an incentive for the employment of citizens, employers will receive compensation for ERUs or part of the salary from the Unemployment Fund.
The bill provides for incentives for employers to employ certain segments of the population:
- young people, especially in the case of getting their first job;
- single parents, parents of children with disabilities;
- persons who have five years left before reaching retirement age;
- persons with disabilities;
- long-term unemployed and other vulnerable categories of citizens.
The bill also provides for the involvement of the unemployed in public works to restore the country, for which they will receive a higher income than unemployment benefits.