Putin has decided to annex the Zaporizhzhia NPP
Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a "decree" instructing the Russian government to take ownership of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant.
It is reported by RBC-Ukraine.
Vladimir Putin instructed to transfer the Zaporozhye NPP under the control of Russia.
By his "decree," Putin instructed the Russian government to ensure "acceptance of the Zaporizhzhya NPP nuclear facilities and other property that is necessary for the implementation of its activities into federal ownership," the statement said.
Putin also signed "laws" on the so-called "entry" of four regions of Ukraine into the Russian Federation.
Pseudo-referendums were held in Kherson, Zaporozhye regions, "DNR" and "LNR".
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- Russians storm Bakhmut again
- Ukrainian intelligence reveals volume of trophy Russian equipment with AFU
- Biden to discuss Ukraine's arms requests with Zelensky
- Russian Federation denies Russian claims that it is blocking a road supplying the Armed Forces in Bakhmut