They came home accompanied by machine gunners: a ukrainian woman told how the “referendum” was held
A resident of Dniprorudny, which is now under Russian occupation, spoke about the process of holding a "referendum" in the Zaporozhye region.
The video was published by the Ria-Melitopol Telegram channel.
Accompanied by machine gunners
Two collaborators with an urn on their shoulders, accompanied by submachine gunners, went from house to house. They knocked on all doors, even where it is clear that people do not live. They tried to look out: they looked into the windows, - says a local resident.
Caught on the street and in the yards
They caught people on the street, asked them to vote, - says a resident of the Zaporozhye region.
No right to "wrong answer"
During the voting, the collaborators kept track of who ticked where. It was impossible to answer "no" - a man with a machine gun was standing nearby.
Some people on the lists had wrong names. They (collaborators) were told that the names were misspelled, but they did not pay attention to this and still asked to vote, - the girl says.
The girl also said that young men were banned from leaving. And there are rumors that upon obtaining a passport, men will be mobilized.
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military
- Kiev defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- Russians storm Bakhmut again
- Ukrainian intelligence reveals volume of trophy Russian equipment with AFU