Prigozhin says he wants to become president of Ukraine
Prigozhin said he had ambitions.
Putin's former cook and leader of the Wagner Cheka mercenaries, has said that he wants to become president of Ukraine. The statement of the military mercenary ringleader was published in his Telegram channel by propagandist Aleksandr Simonov.
Against the backdrop of destroyed buildings in Donetsk Region, Prigozhin said that he intended to run for the post in 2024. And he is going to compete with Poroshenko and Zelenskyy.
At the same time, he added that if he wins the election, "everything will be fine, and shells will not be needed".
We would like to point out that the leader of the private military company Wagner, Yevhen Prigozhin, threatened the Kremlin with a disaster on the entire front if his formation is not given the promised ammunition. He said that his mercenaries might retreat from Bakhmut.
- If you criticise, go to jail! Russians will be jailed for criticising the Wagnerites
- Ukraine liquidates Wagnerian involved in Russian massacre
- "The Wagnerian wanted to go to Moldova. He flew in on a plane
- Danilov reacts to Prigozhin's wish to become president of Ukraine
- A man who killed a taxi driver and burned his body was buried as a hero in Sevastopol