The President of the European Parliament travels to Ukraine
The President of the European Parliament goes to Kyiv
President of the European Parliament Roberta Metzola is going to Kyiv.
Roberta Mezola announced this on Twitter .
On the way to Kyiv,” she wrote laconically.
Roberta Metsola also published her photo in front of the Ukrzaliznytsia train.
It is known that Roberta Metsola actively supports Ukraine in the fight against Russian full-scale aggression.
On my way to Kyiv 🇺🇦— Roberta Metsola (@EP_President) March 31, 2022
On the way to Kiev 🇺🇦 #StandWithUkraine pic.twitter.com/8fz43BkapJ
- EU officials may be allowed to go to work with pets
- EU softens its policy on Hungary to allow Ukraine to allocate money
- The Ukrainian president's office has commented on the statement by the head of the European Commission about incredible losses among the Ukrainian military
- EU pledges plan to confiscate Russian assets for Ukraine
- European Parliament recognises Russia as a sponsor of terrorism
- European Union freezes $68 billion worth of Russian assets
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
EU officials may be allowed to go to work with pets
EU softens its policy on Hungary to allow Ukraine to allocate money
EU pledges plan to confiscate Russian assets for Ukraine
CNN: US believes Russia is preparing another offensive against Ukraine in the coming weeks
Georgian prime minister complained about Ukrainian "interference" and insulted Ukrainian politicians
AFU reveals how ready Ukrainian infrastructure is to receive F-16 fighters
News about war
Ukraine allows mass production of drones
GUR: Occupation authorities start evacuation in Crimea
Mykolaiv fire sprinkler will spend 11 years behind bars
Russians launch missile attack on PKO in Donetsk region: there are fatalities
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine