Lost the card to which you received your payments: What a pensioner should do
- Lost the card to which you received your payments: What a pensioner should do
If a pensioner has lost his or her bank card, it must be blocked and the social services office must be contacted to have the pension transferred to another account.
The Ukrainian Pension Fund has reminded people about this.
It is noted that in order to block a bank card, you must call the hotline of the bank where you are served as a pension recipient and report the loss. The bank staff will block the card in order to save the funds.
You should then go to the nearest bank branch and order a new card.
The new card will usually be 'linked' to the pensioner's current bank account. And, of course, you must inform the Pension Fund of the change.
If the pensioner changes his/her bank account (changes the bank), you will need to notify the Pension Fund of the change. To do this you should submit a corresponding application with the changed details to any convenient service centre of the Fund or through the Fund's web portal of electronic services, the statement said.
- Can Ukrainians receive a pension in Poland
- Индексация страховых выплат потерпевшим на производстве: что изменится в апреле
- Перерасчет пенсии по стажу можно осуществить онлайн: как подать заявление
- Families of missing persons will receive pensions regardless of length of service
- Ukrainians increase their insurance record with voluntary contributions
- Shmygal: After indexation, average pension is 5,200 hryvnias
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.