RF should not achieve its goals on the battlefield - Scholz.
German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is convinced that Russia cannot win the war against Ukraine, which all progressive states support, the chancellor said at an SPD conference in Cottbus, state of Brandenburg, Spiegel has said.
Scholz noted that it was becoming increasingly clear that Russia "not only must not win this war, it will not win it."
He also said Berlin would support Ukraine for as long as necessary with "financial, humanitarian aid and arms supplies."
Earlier this week, the chancellor said it was worth being prepared for an escalation of the war, which could manifest itself, among other things, in even greater destruction of Ukrainian civilian infrastructure by Russia
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- Defence Minister Reznikov talks about key areas where the enemy is amassing troops
- Media: Russia will launch an offensive in the next 10 days
- The Office of the President reacted to "Putin's promise not to kill Zelensky"