Conscious terror - Zelensky commented on the attack on Sergeevka
4 people from the same family were killed.
As a result of a Russian missile attack on a 9-storey building in Sergeevka, Odessa region, among others, 4 people from the same family were killed. At the same time, Russia deliberately and purposefully launched missile strikes on the Odessa region, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said in his video message.
I emphasize: this is a deliberate, purposeful Russian terror, and not some kind of mistake or accidental missile hit. Four people from the same family were killed... The killed guy, 12 years old, was named Dmitry... Currently, there are 21 people on the list of the dead, about 40 are injured. The numbers have changed and are changing all day, unfortunately, the number of deaths is growing,” the head of state said.
Zelensky stressed that about 160 civilians lived in this house, and no one hid weapons, military equipment or ammunition there.
He also condemned the strikes on Nikolaev. As a result of Russian strikes, the number of victims continues to grow. At the moment, 21 people are known to have died.
Immediately 12 missiles hit Nikolaev - at various objects in the city. This is a deliberate and purposeful Russian terror,” Zelensky said.
The President expressed condolences to the families and friends of all whose lives were taken by Russian strikes.
- Interior Ministry warns of imminent end to recruitment for Offensive Guard
- Occupiers seize Ukrainian nature reserve Askania Nova
- State Emergency Service informs how long it will take to clear Ukraine's mines
- The defence ministry issued a statement on the counter-offensive
- Russians shell humanitarian aid distribution point in Kherson
- Erdogan talks to Putin about Ukraine