Occupiers mined gas pipelines in Kharkiv Region
The invaders damaged and mined gas pipelines in the Balakliya UTC.
This was reported on the Facebook page of JSC Kharkivgaz.
Specialists of JSC "Kharkivgas" inspect gas pipelines in the Balakley community.
First, the routes for the location of gas networks are checked by sappers of the State Emergency Service.
To survey the first 100 meters of the gas pipeline, 104 mines had to be cleared. The invaders broke the high-pressure gas pipeline and mined it to make it impossible to carry out repairs. Thus, the rashists planned to leave people without gas, the report says.
Now the pipe damaged by the invaders is under repair.
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military
- Kiev defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- Russians storm Bakhmut again
- Ukrainian intelligence reveals volume of trophy Russian equipment with AFU