At least two people killed and five injured as occupants shell Kramatorsk
The Russian occupiers are pounding the city around the clock.
Russians have shelled Kramatorsk in Donetsk Region with cluster munitions, killing at least two people and wounding five. Pavlo Kyrylenko, head of the Donetsk OVA, said this on his Telegram.
The Russians shelled the city with cluster munitions, hitting Bernatskyy Park and a ritual service," Kirilenko wrote.
According to him, about ten residential buildings and several cars were damaged in the attack.
Kyrylenko also stressed that the occupiers were hitting the city around the clock.
They are purposefully hitting the city, trying to kill as many civilians as possible," the OVA head said.
Before that, explosions were heard in the city. They were heard during the air-raid alert declared in the region.
- How the destruction of the Kakhovka reservoir will affect southern Ukraine
- Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
- Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
- Kakhovskaya hydropower plant completely destroyed and cannot be restored
- 70% of the Kakhovka reservoir: what is the situation with access to water in Kryvyi Rih
- 80 settlements may be flooded after Russians blow up Kakhovska hydropower plant
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.