Medvedev reacts to information on possible transfer of fighter jets to Ukraine
Russia views assistance to Ukraine in confronting the aggressor as participation in the war.
The deputy chairman of the Russian Council of Federation, Dmitriy Medvedev, has called the Italian defence minister a "rare "m" freak" and said that the new types of weapons would have no effect on the course of the war.
Medvedev's latest post came amid rumors of a possible transfer of Western fighter jets to Ukraine.
The neighbours of the gifted minister from the evil misty kingdom with an empire complex have gone even further. They insist that all the weapons that NATO has at its disposal should be given to Kiev "right now", including fighter jets, hundreds of tanks, and long-range missile systems. It is the only way to prevent Russian expansion and again a world war," Medvedev wrote.
In doing so, he again threatened the West with a nuclear war.
If a third world war breaks out, it will, alas, not be on tanks or even fighter jets. Then surely everything will be in pieces," Medvedev said.
Meanwhile, Kiev says that international partners have already started working on the issue of transferring the F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine.
- Eurovision 2023: Tkachenko calls on organisers to make sure the word "war" is heard from the stage
- Russians hit Kharkiv with S-300 missiles
- General Staff names localities where fiercest fighting is taking place
- Occupiers hit Kherson again at night: heavy destruction
- Bulgaria may sell large quantities of ammunition to Ukraine through intermediaries
- Syrsky told how AFU defends Bakhmut