Massive missile attack on Ukraine: which cities were affected
Due to a massive missile strike on Ukraine's energy infrastructure, power supply is temporarily missing in a number of regions.
The occupiers have carried out another massive missile strike on Ukraine's energy infrastructure. An estimated 40 missiles.
Some of the missiles were hit in Kyiv Region, Poltava Region and Odessa.
We tell you what is currently known about the affected cities.
- The Odessa region is without light, as reported by the head of the Odessa regional state administration, Maxim Marchenko.
- In one of the districts of Kyiv region hit a multi-storey building. A fire broke out. There are casualties. Possible arrivals in Darnytska TPP and Vydubychi. There is no water in Kyiv. The capital's metro is de-energized - generators are switched on.
- Due to the blackout in Kharkiv, all electric transport has been stopped.
We are evacuating people from the underground. Additional buses have been withdrawn to the routes of land-based electric transport," the city mayor wrote.
- Ukrzaliznytsya reports possible train delays due to missile attack by Russian terrorists
As a result of the enemy attacks on the energy infrastructure, power lines in Kiev, Dnipro, Mykolayiv, Lviv, Vinnitsa, Sumy and Kharkiv regions have been de-energized. The departure of nearby trains may be delayed, reserve diesel locomotives are involved. The movement of the ring train in the capital has been suspended," the statement reads.
- According to media reports, no light in Transnistria and Moldova
- Explosions were also heard in Lviv (the city was left without power), Kremenchuk and Kherson.
- The Ternopil Region reports that Emergency Shutdown Schedules have been urgently introduced for all 10 queues of the Ternopil Region. This means that it is impossible to predict the power supply turn-on
Emergency power outages will be in effect from 14:45 during the day due to enemy missiles hitting infrastructure, the NEC Ukrenergo reported
The main news as of 13:20 (Kyiv time):
- All electric transport is stopped in Kharkiv - Terekhov;
- All of Kiev and several other regional centers are completely without power supply;
- Across the country there are emergency blackouts - Ukrenergo;
- Ukrzaliznytsia reported that stations in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Vinnytsia are switching to backup power
THE NEWS IS BEING SUPPLEMENTED
- Ukrainian embassies in different countries sent envelopes with animal eyes
- British intelligence gives reason why Russia cannot fully offensive
- Another military fighter jet goes down in Russia
- General Staff: new wave of mobilisation being prepared in Crimea
- Ukraine returned from captivity 50 more servicemen
- In Mariupol people are dying of cold