How to extend disability during martial law
- How to extend disability during martial law
During the war, it is not necessary to re-pass the medical and social examination.
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine reported this reportedreported by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on its Facebook page.
In a full-scale war, a doctor does not have the right to require a patient to be re-examined to confirm disability.
If the period of disability has expired during martial law, the disability is extended automatically without recommission until the end of martial law and six months after its termination/cancellation.
Establishing a disability has also become more accessible. From now on, this can be done in absentia.
Suppose a person can't arrive at the venue of the MSEC. In that case, the commission may decide to establish disability in absentia based on the direction of the medical advisory committee, the Ministry of Health reported.
It is also reported that a declaration is optional to receive a referral to MSEK.
- The rules for crossing the border for men accompanying people with disabilities have changed
- What pension is assigned to each disability group. Details
- General mobilization: with what diseases they are not taken into the army during martial law
- The occupiers use people with disabilities as a shield and put their lives in danger every minute
- Under what conditions can people with disabilities travel abroad during the war
- Ukraine may start mobilizing disabled people