Kadyrovtsy stole medical equipment from a hospital in Rubizhne (photo)
- Kadyrovtsy stole medical equipment from a hospital in Rubizhne (photo)
In Rubizhne, Luhansk region, Kadyrovites plundered the infectious diseases department of a hospital.
This was announced by the head of the Lugansk OVA Serhiy Gaidai.
Uneducated killers, allegedly by accident, found the "abandoned" hospital building in Rubezhnoye, and it also turned out to be stuffed with modern expensive equipment and had large stocks of foreign medicines. The evil Ukrainians hid all this from their citizens,” he noted with irony.
According to Gaidai, in addition to state support, many international organizations have helped to improve the department of infectious diseases in recent years.
"On the propaganda video, the invaders boasted that they would open a hospital there. In fact, they are already dismantling the equipment to take it to the Russian Federation," the head of the UVA said.
The version of the TG channel of the Social Portal in English is open.
Russian version of Socportal TG channel.
- Malyar: Occupiers in Luhansk oblast want to mobilise all men
- It has been revealed which settlements in Luhansk oblast have been completely destroyed
- Occupiers in Luhansk oblast jam communications and continue to close towns - Gaidai
- General Staff: Occupiers set up barracks in Luhansk city polyclinic
- Occupiers impose travel restrictions on residents in Luhansk Region
- ISW: Russian Federation has no reserves to reinforce offensive in Luhansk Region