The number of victims of the Dnipro strike has risen
According to preliminary reports, the city's communications and infrastructure were not affected.
The number of injured in the Dnipro rocket attack has risen to six, one woman is in serious condition, Dnipropetrovsk regional military administration head Valentyn Reznichenko has said:
Already six casualties through enemy strike on Dnipro, one woman in serious condition
Reznichenko added that the Russian occupants hit a peaceful quarter of the city.
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- Occupiers shell Kharkiv with six S-300 missiles
- Defence Minister Reznikov talks about key areas where the enemy is amassing troops
- Media: Russia will launch an offensive in the next 10 days