Refugee stay in the Czech Republic expires: what Ukrainians should do
- Refugees. How to survive
- Refugee stay in the Czech Republic expires: what Ukrainians should do
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFOabout author
Ukrainians who have found temporary asylum after 24 February in the Czech Republic have until 31 March to undergo the temporary protection extension procedure.
The Ministry for Reintegration reminds you of this.
To do so, you must register online and reserve a date for a personal visit to the office of the Ministry of the Interior.
When registering, you must provide:
- personal data;
- your permanent place of residence in the Czech Republic;
- address and name of the school or kindergarten where your child is studying;
- prove a relationship with a person under 18 years of age, for whom you continue temporary protection.
Once you have registered and booked the deadline, your temporary protection will be extended until 30 September.
Confirmation of registration and the place and time of your visit to the MOI office will be sent by email.
- A child died after a fire in a refugee shelter in Thuringia. What is known
- Medical centre for Ukrainian refugees opened in Poland
- It has been revealed how many refugees have refused asylum abroad
- Who Returns to Ukraine and Why: Three Stories of Displaced Persons
- Czech President: China is not interested in a soon end to the war in Ukraine
- Czech president speaks out on Ukraine's accession to NATO
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFO
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.
A child died after a fire in a refugee shelter in Thuringia. What is known
Medical centre for Ukrainian refugees opened in Poland
It has been revealed how many refugees have refused asylum abroad
Who Returns to Ukraine and Why: Three Stories of Displaced Persons
Interior Ministry building in Shebekino, Russia, hit with Grads by Russian Volunteer Corps
Syrsky addressed the fighters in the Liman direction. A possible offensive is imminent
The General Staff commented on Russian claims of a counter-offensive
News about war
Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
International reaction to the destruction of the Kakhovskaya HPP by the Russians
Overnight, Russia launched another attack on Ukrainian territory: air defence destroyed 35 of 35 cruise missiles
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine