Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts have become some of the hottest areas since the start of the full-scale invasion.
The head of the Luhansk regional military administration, Serhiy Haidai, said during a TV marathon that the Ukrainian Armed Forces were already near Kreminna and that good news from the General Staff should be expected very soon.
Haidai pointed out that the Kremlin has set the Russian occupiers the task of seizing Bakhmut. Because of this, the enemy troops are trying to occupy all the settlements between it and Lysychansk. However, the Ukrainian military is advancing
Also, according to Haidai, the Russians are trying to take Bilohorivka in order to create a bridgehead for an offensive there. The OVA head pointed out that six elderly people continue to live in this locality despite constant fire:
They are now trying to persuade them to leave their homes, but even appeals by their relatives have had no effect so far
Gaidai said that the life of people in the occupied territories resembles survival:
All their promises to restore communications in the occupied towns have turned out to be bubbles. The heating system in such settlements does not work, and power substations remain unrepaired
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military
- Kiev defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- Occupiers force children to attend propaganda classes in Luhansk oblast
- Russians storm Bakhmut again