Russian army shells Donetsk region en masse overnight
Russian forces continue to direct much of their overall military effort and firepower along an approximately 15-kilometre stretch of fortified frontline around the town of Bakhmut in the Donetsk region.
Russian invaders launched several strikes on populated areas of Donetsk Region on the night of 3 December. Four people were wounded as a result of the shelling, the head of the Donetsk regional state administration, Pavlo Kyrylenko, said on his Telegram.
According to him, the occupants repeatedly hit Ugledar with artillery. One person was wounded there during the night. Meanwhile, eight apartment buildings and three private houses in Kurakhove were damaged and one person was wounded.
Also during the night, shelling of Marinka and its surroundings was recorded, and in the morning Avdiivka was shelled.
In addition, the occupants wounded two civilians in Bazhmut, where strikes damaged a house, an administrative building and a business. There was also shelling in the vicinity of Toretska and Soledar communities during the night.
Russian forces continue to direct much of their overall military effort and firepower along an approximately 15-kilometre stretch of fortified front line around the town of Bakhmut in the Donetsk region. The town has symbolic importance.
In recent days, Russia has made small advances in the southern direction of this offensive, where it is seeking to consolidate limited bridgeheads west of the marshland area around the small Bakhmutka River.
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military
- Kiev defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today
- Hit on apartment block in Kramatorsk: 3 people killed
- State Emergency Service of Ukraine publishes photos of consequences of missile attack on residential building in Kramatorsk
- Russian missile in Kramatorsk destroys two entrances to an apartment building