Andrey Yermak says 2023 will be a turning point in the war between Russia and Ukraine
Victory includes the return of Crimea, annexed by Russia in 2014.
The head of the Ukrainian presidential office, Andriy Yermak, believes that 2023 will be decisive in the war with Russia. According to him, it will bring victory to our country, the OP head said in a commentary to The Guardian.
At the same time, he stressed that victory implies the return of all the occupied territories, as well as Crimea
We will do everything possible to regain our territory. I understand that this will be difficult and hard work. Our great, brave people will continue to fight. I am confident that next year will indeed be the year of Victory
At the same time, he refused to say when and where Ukraine will launch a new counter-offensive
- ISW: Kremlin fails attempts to motivate Russians for protracted war
- Reznikov pledged guarantees not to bomb Russia with long-range weapons
- Russian marauders from Bucha were captured
- Russian officer who fled abroad speaks out about torture of Ukrainian military
- Kyiv defence commander reveals new Russian tactics
- How many children are left in Bakhmut today