Andrey Danilko sold his legendary car, which belonged to Freddie Mercury
The showman will donate an unbelievable amount of money to the construction of a rehabilitation center in Ukraine.
At an auction at Sotheby's in London, the famous Ukrainian musician and impersonator Andrey Danilko sold his legendary car Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, 1974, which used to belong to the legendary performer, leader of the British rock band Queen Freddie Mercury. For the car the artist has managed to get 250 thousand pounds or 11 million hryvnia, it is reported on the page of the centre of rehabilitation for war victims for adults and children "Superhumans" in Facebook.
It is noted that Danilko will donate all funds to create a modern rehabilitation and prosthetics centre in Ukraine.
The Superhumans rehabilitation centre will start operating in early 2023 and has been previously supported by singer Sting, Richard Branson, First Lady Olena Zelenska and others.
It's worth noting that the auction house gave up its part of the deal and donated the money for it to charity
The car is a 1974 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, which was driven by Freddie Mercury, the frontman of the cult band Queen, until his last days.
- Car production in Russia has fallen to a historic low
- Chinese brands have grabbed a share of the Russian car market after the departure of Western brands
- A car with people was blown up by a mine in the Chernihiv region
- How much will a driver pay for not having compulsory insurance?
- In Ukraine, you can be allowed to drive a car from the age of 16