Zelensky explains how Ukraine will live next to Russia after the war
Zelensky stressed that Ukraine would win the war.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said during a meeting with students in Lviv what awaits Ukraine after the war and how it will coexist with such an aggressive neighbour as Russia.
The Ukrainian head of state stressed that there could be no other scenario than the victory of Ukraine. Zelenskyy said that he believed in the victory of Ukrainians and a European future awaits her.
Speaking about the country's security, he said that Ukraine would definitely become a member of the European Union and also join NATO, which would give it a kind of guarantee against another military invasion by a neighbour. He also expressed confidence that the economic and political role of the state would only grow.
We will be a winning country. And we will be subjective. It is very important to change the paradigm that has been there for many years. We are making Ukraine a powerful actor in Europe so that everyone would not say that Ukraine is somewhere near Russia, but that Russia is somewhere near Ukraine, - he said.
We shall remind you that on 28 February 2022, following Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelenski signed an application for Ukraine's membership of the European Union.
- More than 90% of Ukrainians believe in defeating Russia
- Reznikov voiced Ukraine's main needs for a counter-offensive
- China admits possible conversation between Xi Jinping and Vladimir Zelenski
- Lukashenko threatens Ukraine and fears NATO will invade Belarus
- Japan has imposed new sanctions against Russia. Focus on technology
- How many people have applied to join the Offensive Guard