The Ministry of Agrarian Policy told how much grain Russia stole
In Crimea, they plan to open a special market where stolen Ukrainian products will be sold.
Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the Russian Federation has illegally exported about 400 thousand tons of grain from the territory of Ukraine. This was stated by First Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food Taras Vysotsky in a commentary to Radio Liberty .
At the time of the actual occupation, these territories had about one and a half million tons of grain, according to elevator registers. And we received information from those territories from Ukrainians about the fact of export. If we add all these cases, about 400,000 tons,” he said.
Vysotsky said that there are more than a million tons of grain in Ukrainian storage facilities, but so far his fate is uncertain. It is possible to talk about export plans only after de-occupation.
He stressed that Russia purposefully destroys the agricultural infrastructure of Ukraine.
It is known that in Crimea they want to open a market where they will sell stolen Ukrainian products. It is planned to be built in Dzhankoy. They plan to bring stolen agricultural products from the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions there. It is planned that the base for selling the loot will start working closer to August.
- In Luhansk Region, occupants announced "holidays" for schoolchildren in summer camps in Russia
- В Офисе президента отреагировали на новые условия РФ по прекращению войны
- Russia names new conditions for ending war
- Attack on Ukraine: Russia launches 48 airborne targets
- Prigozhin withdraws Wagner from Bakhmut: what is happening there now
- An explosive device fell from a UAV on a roadway in Belgorod