The aftermath of the night attack on Zaporizhzhya by Russians has been revealed

Rescuers work at the site of a Russian missile strike in Zaporozhye.
Russian invaders launched a missile attack on Zaporizhzhya on the night of 9 April. Two people were killed in the attack, Zaporizhzhya city council secretary Anatoliy Kurtev said in a Telegram on Sunday morning.
At night, two Rashist rockets hit one of the private sectors of the city. The critters destroyed one house. A father and daughter were missing and the mother was hospitalised. Dozens of other neighbouring houses had their windows and roofs damaged," he wrote.
So far, the street has been cut off from gas and electricity. All the relevant services are working. There are two communal buses where people can keep warm and drink hot drinks.
In turn, rescuers reported that the search and rescue work is complete.
A 46-year-old woman was rescued from under the rubble and handed over to ambulance doctors. Two people died as a result of the enemy attack: a 50-year-old man and his 11-year-old daughter. Rescuers promptly extinguished the fire and dismantled the structures and separate elements," the State Emergency Service of Ukraine in Zaporizhzhya Region said in a statement.


- The Main Intelligence Directorate has warned of a possible Russian offensive against the Kyiv and Chernihiv regions following the latest mobilisation
- Germany has urged its citizens to avoid travelling to Ukraine ahead of Independence Day
- An expert explains how Russia is changing its tactics for strikes on Kyiv
- Russia has attacked Lviv with drones and missiles: dozens of residential buildings have been damaged and there are casualties
- Russia struck a "Nova Poshta" terminal near Kharkiv: staff members were killed and more than 20 people were injured
- The UN has reported a sharp rise in the number of Ukrainian civilians killed as a result of the war
Elena Rasenko writes about science, healthy living and psychology news, and shares her work-life balance tips and tricks.











