Perhaps the Armed Forces of Ukraine partially broke through in the Kherson region
However, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are in no hurry to confirm this message.
This was reported by the BBC.
Recall that yesterday, in his evening address to the nation, the President of Ukraine confirmed that the Armed Forces of Ukraine have completely taken control of Arkhangelsk and Myrolyubovka in the north of the Kherson region.
In addition, information appeared in various sources about the capture by the Ukrainian army of the village of Zolotaya Balka on the banks of the Dnieper, as well as two more villages to the west. Moreover, the information also appeared in Russian publics. For example, war criminal and ex-minister of defense of the so-called "DPR" Igor Girkin said that "the possibility of a breakthrough of Ukrainian troops along the Dnieper is real."
However, the operational command "South" in its morning report did not detail the situation in the north of the Kherson region, saying only that there was some success. The military also urges not to publish information about the course of the counteroffensive.
- Occupiers threaten residents of temporarily occupied Kherson region with prison for lack of Russian passports
- Russian occupants seize housing from displaced Kherson residents
- Ukrainian defenders update on Russian losses at the front
- In the Kherson region, Russians were kissed in a nursery
- Two possible strategies for a Ukrainian counter-offensive are revealed
- The AFU may create a separate exclusively female combat unit