Occupiers in Donbas rape women and children.
A recently mobilized Russian man spoke about the gang rape of a 12-year-old girl in Kreminna, Luhansk Region. His conversation was intercepted by the SBU.
In particular, he pointed out that the crime was committed by the occupants based in Kreminna:
In short, these servicemen raped a 12-year-old girl, 10 people, they can't find them, so they won't let anyone into the city
The SBU recalled that it was systematically working on detecting Russian war crimes. The SBU investigators have already opened almost 16,000 criminal proceedings under Article 438 of the Ukrainian Criminal Code - violation of laws and customs of war.
- During the occupation of Yampol, Russian soldiers ate all the animals in the local zoo
- 14-year-old in Kherson region starved by occupiers
- Occupiers kill writer Vladimir Vakulenok
- In Kherson, Russian military tried to avoid the front with the help of fictitious diagnoses
- Shot and muzzled: Mother and her adopted son found dead in Kherson region
- CNS: Occupiers prepare to remove 10.5 thousand Ukrainian children from Luhansk Region