Komarovsky recalled why you can not leave children in a closed car
The doctor stressed that even staying in the shade can become dangerous.
Pediatrician Yevgeny Komarovsky recalled that a car that has been in open space for a long time can be a danger. We are talking about hot days, when the air is heated in the car in just minutes.
As Komarovsky noted, it will always be hotter inside the car than outside.
So, when it is 21 degrees outside, after 10 minutes, inside the car it will be 31.5 degrees, but after half an hour the air will warm up to 40 degrees.
At a temperature of 23 degrees, after 10 minutes in the car, the air will warm up to 34.5 degrees, and in half an hour there will be 42.5.
If it is 35 degrees outside, then in half an hour inside the car the thermometer will show 54 degrees.
Komarovsky noted that the car also heats up in the shade, and open windows do not save from the heat inside the car.
Recall that the following conditions are recognized as suitable for a person: temperature - from +22 to + 25 ° С , humidity - from 65 to 80%.
- Andrey Danilko sold his legendary car, which belonged to Freddie Mercury
- A car with people was blown up by a mine in the Chernihiv region
- How much will a driver pay for not having compulsory insurance?
- What not to feed a sick child - Komarovsky
- In Ukraine, you can be allowed to drive a car from the age of 16
- In Ukraine, it was allowed to register cars and order new numbers online