How to protect your dog from a deadly disease transmitted by parasites
In the warm season, not only ticks, but also mosquitoes are a danger to our four-legged friends. They are able to infect a furry friend with dirofilariasis.
TSN writes about it.
In the warm season, not only ticks, but also mosquitoes, which carry a deadly disease - dirofilariasis, are of great danger.
Infection occurs transmissively due to the bites of mosquitoes infected with invasive dirofilaria larvae.
Dogs, cats, and occasionally even people get sick.
- Knot formation on the skin
- Fast fatiguability
- Weight loss
- Ascites, hydrothorax, edema
- Acute respiratory failure
The best treatment is prevention. Treat your pet in time with drugs that simultaneously act against ectoparasites and dirofilaria. They can be purchased at veterinary pharmacies.
- Two rabbits helped Ukrainian snipers destroy occupiers
- Blogger cat Stepan helps to restore Ukrainian cultural heritage
- On August 30, Ukrposhta will issue a stamp "Dog Patron"
- New home: how the cat lives now, survived the occupation of the Snake
- Scientists intend to "resurrect" one of the extinct species of animals
- The global diaspora of orcs: do not call Russians orcs, it offends us