Do pensioners with a long insurance record have additional guarantees?
- Do pensioners with a long insurance record have additional guarantees?
Pensioners who have had sufficient pensionable service and belong to certain age groups have additional pension security.
The Pension Fund reminds you of this.
Additional guarantees are established by paragraph 7 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 24.02.2023 ¹ 168 "On indexation of pensions and insurance payments and additional measures to improve social protection of the most vulnerable population in 2023".
Thus, for pensioners aged 65 years, who are not working and have at least 30 years of experience for women and 35 years for men, the minimum pension cannot be below 3120 hryvnia. This amount includes overtime pay, other allowances, bonuses, promotions to which the pensioner is entitled.
At the same time, minimum pension payments are increased:
- to pensioners aged 80 years and over, who have completed at least 20 years of work experience for women and at least 25 years for men - up to 3120 hryvnia;
to pensioners aged 70 to 80 years old who have worked at least 30 years for women and at least 35 years for men - up to 3,000 UAH;
- to pensioners aged under 70 years old with uninterrupted service of not less than 30 years for women and not less than 35 years for men, and to persons with group I disability who receive pensions, assigned in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Compulsory State Pension Insurance" - up to UAH 2760.
For other categories of pensioners (not listed above) who are not working, regardless of age and the law under which the pension was granted, the minimum pension cannot be less than 2520 UAH.
- Can Ukrainians receive a pension in Poland
- Индексация страховых выплат потерпевшим на производстве: что изменится в апреле
- Перерасчет пенсии по стажу можно осуществить онлайн: как подать заявление
- Families of missing persons will receive pensions regardless of length of service
- Ukrainians increase their insurance record with voluntary contributions
- Shmygal: After indexation, average pension is 5,200 hryvnias
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.