Bookmakers have changed the bets on the Eurovision winner
On Tuesday, May 10, the first semi-final of the largest Eurovision Song Contest 2022 will take place.
Two days before the start of the international song contest, bookmakers updated their predictions for the winner. Previously, bookmakers estimated the victory of Ukraine at 42%, and after two rehearsals of the Ukrainian group Kalush Orchestra, the rates increased by another 1% - up to 43%, Eurovision World writes.
Two days before the first semi-final of Eurovision 2022, they changed their bets again. Now Ukraine is predicted to win by an even larger margin - 45%. In second place is Italy, whose chances are estimated at 13%.
In turn, the soloist of the Kalush Orchestra Oleg Psyuk said that Ukraine can win the competition not only because of the war.
Of course, there is a forecast and bookmakers, but even before the war we were given fifth place, which means that the Europeans like our song,” Psyuk said.
It should be noted that in the first semi-final, which will be held on May 10, representatives of 17 countries will perform, but only 10 will go to the final. The second semi-final will be held on May 12, and 18 participants will compete. The final of the competition will take place on May 14. 25 countries will take part in it: 10 from each semi-final, and 5 founding countries of the competition: Great Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy and France.
- Ukraine will compete in the Eurovision 2023 final under which number
- 5 most famous Ukrainian patriotic songs
- Woman turned on Ukrainian track in Crimea. Punishment demanded for her
- AI chose the 10 best love songs of all time
- A Ukrainian woman dressed as a Warrior of Light stunned everyone at Miss Universe
- Idea contest announced in Japan: how to encourage young people to drink alcohol