Bodies of fallen defenders returned to Ukraine
The bodies of 49 fallen soldiers were returned to Ukraine.
This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Reintegration.
Today another transfer of bodies of heroes took place - 49 military servicemen were returned to Ukraine.
Currently, together with the law enforcement agencies, we are doing everything possible to return the bodies of defenders. We are constantly working on the locations where the bodies of fallen defenders are likely to be located. Thanks to everyone who is involved in these difficult processes, because it is very important for the relatives of our defenders to say goodbye to them with dignity," said Oleg Kotenko.
It is reported that they have already managed to return home the bodies of 827 defenders who gave their lives for the independence of Ukraine.
There is a hotline for missing persons at 0 800 339 247, or you can report missing persons personally to the commissioner by phone: (099) 792-01-26.
- Russia invites former Pink Floyd singer Roger Waters to UN Security Council meeting
- Britain may announce long-range weapons for Ukraine
- Russia begins to threaten Bosnia over possible NATO membership
- Defence Minister Reznikov talks about key areas where the enemy is amassing troops
- Media: Russia will launch an offensive in the next 10 days
- The Office of the President reacted to "Putin's promise not to kill Zelensky"