Pensioners in Kiev can go to the cinema for free
Pensioners in the capital are offered free access to the Zhovten Cinema.
The charity Let's Help is pleased to announce the screening.
Screenings will take place every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. After the screening, viewers will be able to discuss the film they've seen.
You can get free tickets from volunteers in the lobby of the cinema "Zhovten" (26 Kostiantynivska Street) every Tuesday from 11:00 to 13:00 and every Thursday from 15:00 to 17:00, having presented your pension certificate. You can get a ticket for yourself or for a friend, who also has to show a pension certificate.
One person can attend free screenings twice a month
- Overnight, Russia launched another attack on Ukrainian territory: air defence destroyed 35 of 35 cruise missiles
- В КГГА сообщили, сколько вражеских объектов сбили в небе над Киевом
- Another mass attack in Kyiv region. There have been casualties
- Three dead in attack on Kiev. The KGVA has clarified the information
- Four bloggers from Kyiv are under SBU suspicion for publishing air defence work
- The Russians' attack on the capital: Air defence shoots down 29 Iranian Shahedin
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.