Shmygal: After indexation, average pension is 5,200 hryvnias
- Shmygal: After indexation, average pension is 5,200 hryvnias
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFOabout author
The indexation in March resulted in a 20% increase in pensions. And the average amount rose to 5,200 hryvnias.
This was announced by Prime Minister Denys Shmigal at a government meeting.
Following the indexation in March, pensions were increased by almost 20 per cent. The indexation affected 10.5 million Ukrainian pensioners. The average amount of the increase was about 600 hryvnia. Now the average pension in Ukraine is 5,200 hryvnyas," Shmigal said.
According to him, all pensions for March have been fully paid.
The prime minister also recalled that pensions for working pensioners will be indexed in April.
- Can Ukrainians receive a pension in Poland
- Shmygal tells how much it will cost to fully clear Ukrainian territory
- Индексация страховых выплат потерпевшим на производстве: что изменится в апреле
- Перерасчет пенсии по стажу можно осуществить онлайн: как подать заявление
- Families of missing persons will receive pensions regardless of length of service
- Ukrainians increase their insurance record with voluntary contributions
Support us on Patreon
Like our content? Become our patron
Editor at SOCPORTAL.INFO
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.
Can Ukrainians receive a pension in Poland
Shmygal tells how much it will cost to fully clear Ukrainian territory
Индексация страховых выплат потерпевшим на производстве: что изменится в апреле
Перерасчет пенсии по стажу можно осуществить онлайн: как подать заявление
Interior Ministry building in Shebekino, Russia, hit with Grads by Russian Volunteer Corps
Syrsky addressed the fighters in the Liman direction. A possible offensive is imminent
The General Staff commented on Russian claims of a counter-offensive
News about war
Zelensky initiates emergency meeting of NSDC over Kakhovska hydropower plant explosion
Russia blows up the Kakhovka HPP: what will be the consequences
International reaction to the destruction of the Kakhovskaya HPP by the Russians
Overnight, Russia launched another attack on Ukrainian territory: air defence destroyed 35 of 35 cruise missiles
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel
Share the truth about war in Ukraine