When applying for a passport, parents may also make documents for a child
When you apply for an ID card and a passport, you can now apply for a passport for your child under the age of 14 at the same time.
This is reported by the Ministry of Reintegration.
The changes to the document processing rules were adopted at a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on 7 March and will come into force 35 days after their publication.
It is noted that this practice has been carried out for more than 10 months as an experiment, which greatly simplified the procedure for issuing passport documents. During this time, over 200 thousand Ukrainians have used this function.
This service for a child may be applied for by one of the parents, adoptive parents, guardians, curators or other legal representatives of the child. They need to submit an application and respective documents to AMFU, Passport Service Center or CNAP.
Please note! If a child who is being issued a passport is over 12 years old, his presence is obligatory when submitting documents, the notification says.
- West estimates how many people Russia lost in Bakhmut seizure
- Russia destroys more than 1,000 medical facilities in Ukraine - the highest number in the world
- White House comments on strikes on Russia
- Zelenski arrives in Moldova for summit and proposes Patriot coalition
- Russians continue to terrorise and torture Ukrainian ZNPP staff
- The most global disruption since February: how many Ukrainians were without power on Tuesday
Eugenia Ruban writes about political and economic news. She looks at large-scale phenomena in Ukrainian politics and economics from the perspective of how they will affect ordinary Ukrainians.